**§ 1 DEFINITIONS**
– Service – a website operating at https://imaginervr.com
– External Service – websites of partners, service providers, or service recipients of the Administrator
– Administrator – the company IMAGINER VR SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, conducting business at the address: 12 Lutego 25 / 7, 82-300 Elbląg, Poland, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 8481878363, with the assigned REGON number: 387354092, with the assigned KRS number: 0000866322, providing electronic services through the Service and storing and accessing information on User Devices
– User – an individual for whom the Administrator provides electronic services through the Service.
– Device – an electronic device with software through which the User accesses the Service
– Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
**§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES**
– Internal Cookies – files placed and read from the User Device through the teleinformatics system of the Service
– External Cookies – files placed and read from the User Device through the teleinformatics systems of external services
– Session Cookies – files placed and read from the User Device by the Service or external services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are deleted from the User Device.
– Persistent Cookies – files placed and read from the User Device by the Service or external services until manually deleted. The files are not automatically deleted after the Device’s session ends unless the User Device’s configuration is set to delete cookie files after the Device’s session ends.
**§ 3 SECURITY**
Storage and reading mechanisms – Storage and reading mechanisms for Cookies do not allow for the retrieval of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device. The transfer of viruses, trojans, and other malware to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
Internal Cookies – Internal Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for User Devices.
**§ 4 PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIE FILES ARE USED**
– Improving and facilitating access to the Service – The Administrator may store information in Cookie files about the user’s preferences and settings regarding the Service to improve, enhance, and expedite the provision of services within the Service.
– Log in – The Administrator uses Cookie files for user logins on the Service.
– Marketing and advertising – The Administrator and external services use Cookie files for marketing purposes and serving ads to users.
– Statistical data – The Administrator and external services use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as visit statistics, User Device statistics, or user behavior statistics. This data is collected for analysis and improving the Service.
– Serving multimedia services – The Administrator and external services use Cookie files to provide users with multimedia services.
– Social services – The Administrator and external services use Cookie files to support social services.
**§ 5 EXTERNAL SERVICES**
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services that may place Cookie files on User Devices:
– Google Analytics
– Google AdSense
– Google AdWords
**§ 6 THE POSSIBILITY OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORING AND ACCESSING USER DEVICES BY THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES**
Users can change settings regarding the storage, deletion, and access to data saved in Cookie files on their own at any time.
Information on how to disable Cookie files in the most popular web browsers and mobile devices is available on the website: how to disable cookies.
Users can delete all previously saved Cookie files at any time using the User Device’s tools through which the User uses the Service.
**§ 7 DISCLAIMER**
The Administrator takes all possible measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activities and the security settings of the User’s Device.
The Administrator is not responsible for the interception of data contained in Cookie files, impersonation during a user’s session, or their deletion due to the deliberate or inadvertent actions of the User, viruses, trojans, and other spyware that may infect the User’s Device.
Users should follow internet security principles to protect themselves from the risks mentioned above.
Services provided by third parties are beyond the control of the Administrator. These entities may change their terms of service, objectives, and the use of cookie files at any time. The Administrator is not responsible to the extent allowed by law for the operation of cookie files used by partner services. Users can independently manage permissions and settings for cookie files for any website at any time.
**§ 8 SERVICE REQUIREMENTS**
Limiting the storage and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some functions of the Service to malfunction.
The Administrator is not responsible for the incorrect operation of Service functions in cases where the User restricts the ability to save and read Cookie files in any way.